I feel this on a spiritual level
Hi Kittens~ In celebration of my first store’s opening, I’m holding a giveaway. (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
There will be three winners.
- Fist prize: Guilty Crown Inori Yuzuriha Cosplay + Molang anti dust plug of their choice.
- Second prize: Peach Pink Sweet Lolita Wig + Delicate Fly Wing Patterned Ring
- Third prize: Double-breasted Ruffled Coat + Adorable leaf ring
Here’s how to Enter!
- Must follow Shinjirushop
- Only reblogs count! 1 reblog = 1 entry (but space them out so it shows up in the notes)
- Likes are only for reference
- Only 5 reblogs per day please~
- No giveaway blogs/saved URL blogs! Only active main or side blogs can participate c:
- Keep your askbox open. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, another winner will be picked
For additional entries:
- +2 if you watch Shinjirushop on storenvy
- +4 follow the admins Saiko & Kur0ai
- +10 if you purchase something from the store (please show evidence of purchase~)
The giveaway is international, but don’t forget to ask your parents for permission if you’re under 18!!
The giveaway will end on September 24th (my birthday~), 2014 (GMT +2:00)
Winner will be picked using random.org. Whether or not the winner is announced depends on the winner’s choice :3
That’s all~ If there are any questions, TA me here~ Thanks for participating and good luck Kittens~ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ﾉﾞ♡
the thrilling saga
what basic ass bitch still has a flip phone this isn’t the jurrasic ages anymore and this man won tweet of the year
Tippi Benjamine Okanti Degré, daughter of French wildlife photographers Alain Degré and Sylvie Robert, was born in Namibia. During her childhood she befriended many wild animals, including a 28-year old elephant called Abu and a leopard nicknamed J&B. She was embraced by the Bushmen and the Himba tribespeople of the Kalahari, who taught her how to survive on roots and berries, as well as how to speak their language.
"homework" *tired zombie noises*
"studying" *sad zombie noises*
"responsibilities" *disgusted zombie noises*
"internet" *happy zombie noises*
I DON’T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE I WANT TO BE 23 AND BE IN SOME ANGRY GIRL ROCK BAND AND BE ON WARPED TOUR AND WEAR THE SAME SHIRT FOR A WEEK AND CHANGE KIDS LIVES AND WRITE MEANINGFUL LYRICS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD
parents: i want the truth
me: *tells truth*
parents: nope youre lying wrong answer